|Champion title||Chunky Chipper|
|New features|| |
encased in by
|Release date|| - 9 March 2016|
- 23 March 2016
- Locked magic mixers first appear in level 1590. When unlocked, the magic mixer spawns marmalade.
- Liquorice swirls can be encased in liquorice locks for the first time in level 1593, due to the magic mixer. This is an unofficial appearance because the locked liquorice swirls don't appear naturally on the board at the start until level 2704.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1581-1595.
Vanilla Valley is a somewhat hard episode. It contains one somewhat hard level: 1595, two hard levels: 1585 and 1588, and two very hard levels: 1589 and 1591. This episode doesn't have extremely hard levels and it is of the same difficulty as the previous episode, Scrumptious Studio.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1585||Level 1589||Level 1593|
|1581||25,000||: 40 : 40 : 40|
|1582||150,000||: 2 : 4|
|1583||50,000||: 16 : 50|
|1584||20,000||: 20,000 pts|
|1586||82,000||: 32 : 49|
|1587||110,000||: 1 : 2|
|1588||55,000||: 55,000 pts|
|1590||45,000||: 45,000 pts|
|1591||100,000||: 40 : 33|
|1592||50,000||: 1 : 1|
|1593||65,000||: 34 : 29|
|1594||50,000||: 8 : 2|
|1595||75,000||: 75,000 pts|
- This is the second episode to be Easter-themed. The first one is Easter Bunny Hills.
- This episode was released over two weeks before Easter on web. It was released just before Easter on mobile.
- Additionally, it was more than 1500 levels after the release of Easter Bunny Hills.
- Even more so, it also have a timed finale, like Easter Bunny Hills.
- This is the first episode name where both words start with "V".
- This episode has all level types, much like the previous episode.
- This is the first episode to have at least 2 of all 5 level types.
- This is also one of the few episodes (and currently the second reality standard) to have at least 3 moves levels, the others being Candy Town (tutorial), Salty Canyon, and the Dreamworld episodes are Nerdy Nebula and Aurora Chocorealis.
- This is also the second episode to have all five level types in a row, the first is Gingerbread Glade.
- Locked magic mixers, which were originally supposed to be introduced in the next episode, appeared in this episode instead.
- There is at least one hexagon level of every type.
- This is the fourth episode to have a timed finale. The first three are Candy Factory, Easter Bunny Hills, and Boneyard Bonanza.
- Upon this episode's release on mobile, it is possible for liquorice locks to appear over liquorice swirls, due to the magic mixer. Unlike in Candy Crush Soda Saga, locked swirls keep their resistance to striped candies.
- Locked licorice swirls officially appear much later.
- This episode shares its first word with Vanilla Villa.
- This episode shares the name of the 197th episode of Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- Vanilla is an extracted substance used to flavour foods.
- This is one of only two episodes in the entire game with the word "vanilla" in its name, the other episode is Vanilla Villa.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|