|Champion title||Mirror Master|
|Release date|| - 7 September 2016|
- 21 September 2016
- Technically, nothing new is added. However, level 1982 is the first level with a candy bomb with only 2 moves.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1971-1985.
Vanilla Villa is a very hard episode. It contains two somewhat hard levels: 1980 and 1983, five hard levels: 1971, 1974, 1977, 1982, and 1985, and four very hard levels: 1978, 1979, 1981 and 1984. Overall, this episode is slightly harder than the previous episode, Custard Coast.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1972||Level 1977||Level 1980|
|1971||46,000||: 15 : 12|
|1974||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|1982||25,000||: 28 : 1|
|1983||300,000||: 7 : 56|
|1985||10,000||: 35 : 10 : 1|
- If you look carefully, the strawberry on the episode map looks like one from Farm Heroes Saga.
- This episode breaks the trends of Sugar Shrubs and resembles the episodes from worlds 10 to 20:
- This is the third episode with a tea party theme.
- Sugar chests are absent in this episode.
- This episode name shares its first word with Vanilla Valley.
- This is one of only two episodes in the entire game with the word "vanilla" in its name, Vanilla Valley is the other episode.
- Currently, this episode has all levels listed in the hard level gallery.
- The background of this episode looks nearly like Gallery Glaze episode in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- A villa is a large and luxurious country house. Despite this, the story says that Mr. Toffee still can't fit in the villa.
- This episode shares the name of the 116th episode of Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- On Flash version this is the last episode featuring Mr. Toffee where there are still unreleased episodes afterwards. His next appearance marks the end of Flash version.
- One painting on the wall of the villa is of a Coconut Wheel. Another is of a bowl of fruit, composed of multiple candy colours and a colour bomb.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|