The voice is always aided by onscreen text and announces when the player has done something worthy of congratulating, for example when one gets a large cascade or completes the level's tasks.
There are seven different sayings the voice uses. The same move may result in multiple cascade chains, and thus trigger the voice multiple times.
This voice is widely believed to be Mr. Toffee's voice. These are what he says.
|When a player gets a small cascade. Usually around 12 candies should be destroyed.|
|When the player gets a larger cascade, but still relatively small.|
|When a player gets a large cascade, usually destroying around 24-30 candies.|
|The largest cascade announcement Mr. Toffee can make when a player gets an extremely large cascade destroying tons of candies.|
|When a player finishes the level tasks and the Sugar Crush will be announced.|
|When Odus's moon scale is full and the moon struck will be announced.|
|When the candy frog is full of candy and is ready to be moved.|
|When a player finishes the level tasks by using all the moves and the Super Sugar Crush is announced.|
|When the player reaches the target score required for Sugar Stars and Sugar Stars will be announced|
This voice is noticeably different than Mr. Toffee's voice, as this voice isn't as deep. This voice might belong to Casey since he's responsible for controlling the train.
Tickets Please! - When asking to unlock the next episode.
All Aboard! - When unlocking the next episode tasks and the onward is announced.
With every "Divine" the player received, there was a 0.1% (1 in 1000) chance that the saying "Divine!" would be said in a different voice. This has been included since around July 2013 as an Easter egg: it is the original voice that was going to be used whilst the game was in production.
This easter egg could be best induced by playing old level 252, as the level was bordering endless and almost every move will result in a 'divine'. However, even so, one could play the level for hours and not get the strange divine, as there was only a tiny chance of it happening. It was also possible to witness this Easter egg in level 666 since many players collect many sugar drops in this 4-colour level.
- All of voice sayings of combinations with their Reality episodes are: Sweet Surprise, Sweet Skies, Tasty Treasury, Tasty Tops, Delicious Drifts, Delicious Dynasty, and Divine Diner.
- With the release of Divine Diner, all of the voice sayings of combinations are all used in Reality episodes.
- The font Sugar Crush! was changed into each word in each row after release of ? episode (mobile).
- Also, the Sugar Stars saying has two sounds we hear in the game.
- While the Voice #1 is believed to be from Mr. Toffee for a long time, a splash text in Candy Crush Friends Saga reveals that there is a candy tree in Candy Town who sometimes says "Sweet!" and "Divine!" (and possibly other lines).