- Not to be confused with the 41st episode in Reality, Wafer Windmill.
|Champion title||Dairy Daredevil|
|New features|| |
2 to 5
( ) levels
Orders for that don't spawn
|Release date|| - 21 June 2017|
- 5 July 2017
Wafer Waterfall is the 174th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Forty-Eight. This episode was released on 21 June 2017. The champion title for this episode is Dairy Daredevil.
- Level 2595 is the first 2.5 coloured level (two-coloured level where up to 5 colours can appear due to coming out of lucky candies because they are required for the order).
- Subsequently, it's the first level where purple candies are required on a board where they don't spawn and the first level where lucky candies can yield purple candies when opened.
- Candy bomb + lucky candy cannon is introduced in the same level.
- Level 2591 is the first level where colour bombs are required for the order but can't be created due to the board layout.
This episode contains levels 2586-2600.
Wafer Waterfall used to be much easier than the past few episodes before twelve levels were buffed and it became just as difficult. Because of the buffs, this episode contains two nearly impossible levels: 2595 and 2598. Other than that, it contains seven somewhat hard - hard levels: 2587, 2589, 2590, 2592, 2594, 2597 and 2599, as well as six very hard levels: 2586, 2588, 2591, 2593, 2596 and 2600. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Slushie Studio.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
Level 2595 and level 2598
|2 ||3 ||4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2589||Level 2595||Level 2599|
|2586||200,000||: 36 : 20|
|2587||63,000||: 54 : 9|
|2588||36,000||: 10 : 18|
|2589||47,000||: 47||Used to be the third two-colored level|
|2590||250,000||: 39 : 21|
|2591||10,000||: 25 : 15|
|2592||10,000||: 28 : 15|
|2593||10,000||: 2 : 2|
|2595||150,000||: 9 : 9 : 9|
|2597||10,000||: 1 : 1|
|2598||10,000||: 2 : 3|
|2599||200,000||: 13 : 41|
|2600||10,000||: 10 : 22 : 1|
- This is the third episode with a world finale that is a multiple of 100. The first two were Fudge Fjord (level 800) and Sugar Shrubs (level 1700).
- Based on the background, this episode takes place on the opposite side of Candied Cliffs.
- This episode shares its first word with Wafer Wharf, Wafer Windmill and Wafer Wonderland.
- This is the third episode with the word "wafer" in its name.
- This may be one of the episodes with the most partially new features.
- This episode is the first to be released on the day of the summer solstice.
- This is the first episode that contains 3 levels with three candy colors.
- After this episode, three-colored levels starts to become more common.
- This used to be the last episode on Facebook before the HTML5 version (where the format is the same as it is on mobile) became available for everyone. After the release of Honey Heights, it was possible to play either version on Facebook.
- It's the last episode on Flash version with Misty.
- It is also the last episode on Flash Version with a milestone level as the episode finale.
- This episode contains a Hell's cluster (2591-2600).