|Champion title||Dairy Daredevil|
|New features|| + |
2 to 5
( ) levels
Orders for that don't spawn
|Release date|| - 21 June 2017|
- 5 July 2017
- Level 2595 is the first 2.5 coloured level (two-coloured level where up to 5 colours can appear due to coming out of lucky candies because they are required for the order).
- Subsequently, it's the first level where purple candies are required on a board where they don't spawn and the first level where lucky candies can yield purple candies when opened.
- Candy bomb + lucky candy cannon is introduced in the same level.
- Level 2591 is the first level where colour bombs are required for the order but can't be created due to the board layout. It's also the first level where locked lucky candies can yield frosting when unlocked.
Wafer Waterfall is an extremely hard episode, with a mean of 6.64. It contains five hard levels: 2587, 2588, 2590, 2593, and 2596, three very hard levels: 2592, 2594, and 2599, four extremely hard levels: 2586, 2591, 2598, and 2600, as well as one variable level: 2595. None of its levels are easy to finish. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Slushie Studio.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2589||Level 2595||Level 2599|
|Level 2587||Level 2592||Level 2594||Level 2598|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|2586||200,000||: 36 : 20|
|2587||63,000||: 54 : 9|
|2588||36,000||: 10 : 18|
|2589||47,000||: 47||Used to be the third two-colored level|
|2590||250,000||: 39 : 21|
|2591||10,000||: 25 : 15|
|2592||10,000||: 28 : 15|
|2593||10,000||: 2 : 2|
|2595||150,000||: 9 : 9 : 9|
|2598||10,000||: 2 : 3|
|2599||200,000||: 13 : 41|
|2600||10,000||: 10 : 22 : 1|
- This is the third episode with a world finale that is a multiple of 100. The first two were Fudge Fjord (level 800) and Sugar Shrubs (level 1700).
- Based on the background, this episode takes place on the opposite side of Candied Cliffs.
- While the episode is called "Wafer Waterfall", the waterfall actually seems to be made of milk.
- This episode shares its first word with Wafer Wharf, Wafer Windmill and Wafer Wonderland.
- This is the third episode with the word "wafer" in its name.
- This may be one of the episodes with the most partially new features.
- This episode is the first to be released on the day of the summer solstice.
- This is the first episode that contains 3 levels with three candy colours.
- After this episode, three-coloured levels starts to become more common.
- This used to be the last episode on Facebook before the HTML5 version (where the format is the same as it is on mobile) became available for everyone. After the release of Honey Heights, it was possible to play either version on Facebook.
- It's the last episode on Flash version with Misty.
- It is also the last episode on Flash version with a milestone level as the episode finale.
- This episode contains a Hell's cluster (2591-2600).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|