|Champion title||Captain Wafer|
|New features|| |
Candy colour orders
Special candy order
Levels where candies don't respawn
Blocker orders (unofficial)
|Release date|| - 12 July 2012|
- 22 November 2012
Tiffi meets Olivia with a broken submarine (which she calls "Octoboat").
Tiffi fixes the hole in the Olivia's submarine by placing a patch of bubblegum over it. Olivia then cheers, "Hurray for bubblegum!".
- Candy Order levels () are introduced in level 126. (Brief Description: Levels that require the player to collect candies/combinations.) The following candy orders are introduced:
- Lucky candy () is unlocked at level 131.
- As of now, level 129 is the only level where candies don't respawn.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 126-140.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 126||Level 128||Level 131|
|126||10,000||: 7 : 30||First level|
|127||5,000||: 40 : 40|
|128||25,000||: 85 : 5||First with special candies as an order|
|129||10,000||: 13 : 13 : 13||Only level where candies don't spawn|
|130||20,000||: 3||First with special candy combinations as an order|
|131||10,000||: 5||Lucky Candy booster unlocked|
|132||30,000||: 50 : 50 : 50||Seventh and final in a row|
|133||45,000||: 20 : 27|
|134||30,000||: 30,000 pts|
|136||30,000||: 54||Unofficially the first with blockers () as an order|
|137||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|139||15,000||: 15,000 pts|
- This episode is the first episode to have only one ingredient level. The second episode is Piñata Park, 106 episodes later.
- This episode has the most candy order levels. There are 10 of them in total, including 7 in a row.
- Foremerly, this episode had the least amount of jelly levels. Nowadays, this is no longer the case, as later episodes have no jelly levels.
- The release date of this episode also introduces three different music themes: one for ingredients, candy order, and timed, respectively. Previously, only jelly/moves music is played.
- This is the first episode to take place in a watery terrain.
- Formerly, the submarine on the map on old HTML5 version is big, but after the recent update, it is smaller.
- The background on old HTML5 version does not show the bubblegum patch on the submarine.
- On Flash, when Tiffi and Kimmy give rewards to the player, the episode background is used.
- This episode starts the trend of episode openers being candy order levels.
- This is the first episode with the word "wafer" in its name.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.