|Champion title||Captain Wafer|
|New features|| |
Candy colour orders
Special candy order
Levels where candies don't respawn
Blocker orders (unofficial)
|Release date|| - 12 July 2012|
- 22 November 2012
Tiffi meets Olivia with a broken submarine (which she calls "Octoboat").
Tiffi fixes the hole in the Olivia's submarine by placing a patch of bubblegum over it. Olivia then cheers, "Hurray for bubblegum!".
- Candy Order levels () are introduced in level 126. (Brief Description: Levels that require the player to collect candies/combinations.)
The following candy orders are introduced:
- All colour candies apart from yellow (which used to be introduced until 6 coloured levels were phased out).
- Striped candies
- Colour bombs
- The following combinations:
- Striped + Striped and Wrapped + Wrapped. Colour Bomb + Striped and Colour Bomb + Wrapped used to be required in level 132, but it was redesigned.
- Lucky candy () is unlocked at level 131.
- Level 129 is the first level where candies don't respawn.
- Chocolate order is unofficially introduced in level 136, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 126-140.
Wafer Wharf is an easy episode. It has one medium level: 132, and one somewhat hard level: 137. However, there are many easy levels. Overall, this episode has the same difficulty as the previous episode, Peppermint Palace.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 126||Level 128||Level 131|
|126||10,000||: 7 : 30||First level|
|127||5,000||: 40 : 40|
|128||25,000||: 85 : 5|
|129||10,000||: 13 : 13 : 13||First level where candies do not spawn|
|130||20,000||: 3||First level on web versions to have a combination order|
|131||10,000||: 5||Lucky Candy booster unlocked|
|132||30,000||: 50 : 50 : 50||The seventh in a row|
|133||45,000||: 20 : 27|
|134||30,000||: 30,000 pts|
|137||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|139||15,000||: 15,000 pts|
- This episode is the first episode to have only one ingredient level. The second episode with one ingredient level is Piñata Park.
- This episode has the most candy order levels. There are 10 of them in total, including 7 in a row.
- This episode has the least amount of jelly levels.
- The release date of this episode also introduces three different music themes, one for each level type. Before that, the only music that played in every level was the jelly/moves level music.
- This is the first episode to take place in a watery terrain.
- Formerly, the submarine on the map on mobile versions were big, but after the recent update, it is smaller.
- The background on mobile devices does not show the bubblegum patch on the submarine.
- On web, when Tiffi and Kimmy rewarding the player, the background picture is the same as one in this episode background.
- This episode starts the trend of episode openers being candy order levels.
- This is the first episode with the word "wafer" in its name.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|