|Champion title||Captain Wafer|
|New features|| |
4 to 5
5 to 6
3 to 4
4 to 5
Non-spawning colour order
|Release date|| - 12 July 2012|
- 22 November 2012
Wafer Wharf is the 10th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and final episode of World 2 (HTML5). This episode was released on 12 July 2012. The champion title for this episode is Captain Wafer.
Tiffi meets Olivia with a broken submarine (which she calls "Octoboat").
Tiffi fixes the hole in the Olivia's submarine by placing a patch of bubblegum over it. Olivia then cheers, "Hurray for bubblegum!".
- Four-layered frosting () is officially introduced in level 126.
- Level 126 is officially the first one with non-spawning candy colours. Specifically, it is the first four-coloured level to also have yellow candies.
- Non-spawning colour orders are introduced in level 128. It is also the first level with a yellow candy order.
- UFO () is unofficially introduced in level 133.
Wafer Wharf is an easy episode, with a mean of 2.4. Only level 137 can be tricky and is the only in the episode to be rated medium. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Peppermint Palace.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 126||Level 128||Level 131|
|Level 132||Level 137||Level 140|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|126||86,000||: 43||is officially introduced|
|128||7,600||: 18 : 46 : 9|
|129||114,000||: 12 : 45|
|131||57,000||: 27 : 15||Lucky Candy booster unlocked|
|132||18,900||: 9 : 80 : 80||Formerly the seventh and final in a row|
|133||90,000||: 45||is introduced|
|134||13,500||: 50 : 55 : 55|
|136||16,500||: 18 : 120 : 22|
|137||100,000||: 21 : 36|
- This episode used to have the most candy order levels. There were 10 of them in total, including 7 in a row. However, it is no longer the case.
- Formerly, this episode had the least amount of jelly levels. Nowadays, this is no longer the case, as later episodes have no jelly levels.
- The release date of this episode also introduces three different music themes: one for ingredients, candy order, and timed, respectively. Previously, only jelly/moves music is played.
- This is the first episode to take place in a watery terrain.
- Formerly, the submarine on the map on old HTML5 version is big, but after the recent update, it is smaller.
- The background on old HTML5 version does not show the bubblegum patch on the submarine.
- On Flash, when Tiffi and Kimmy give rewards to the player, the episode background is used.
- This is the first episode with the word "wafer" in its name.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|