|Champion title||Biking Baker|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 13 June 2018|
- 4 July 2018
Waffle Ward is the 235th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and last episode of World 47 (HTML5). This episode was released on 13 June 2018. The champion title for this episode is Biking Baker.
Tiffi and Cherry Baroness use parasols to shield themselves and the waffles from the sun.
Many new things are introduced:
- Waffles are officially introduced; all five layers of waffles are officially introduced in level 3501.
- Waffle cannon is officially introduced in level 3507. Waffles are required for candy orders for the first time in the same level.
- Ingredient + wrapped cannon and sugar key + wrapped cannon are new (non-waffle) cannon combinations introduced in level 3503 and level 3506, respectively.
- One-layered Waffle appears in sugar chests (three-layered) for the first time in level 3506.
- Locked waffles appear in level 3503 and level 3515 (two-layered and five-layered, respectively).
- One-layered icing in marmalade is officially introduced in level 3504.
- Popcorn in five-layered chests is introduced in level 3514.
- Waffles appear on conveyor belts for the first time in level 3503.
This episode contains levels 3501-3515.
Waffle Ward is an extremely hard episode, with the mean of 6.13. It contains eleven hard - very hard levels: 3503, 3504, 3505, 3506, 3508, 3510, 3511, 3512, 3513, 3514 and 3515, and one extremely hard level: 3509. Overall, this episode is slightly harder than the previous episode, Luscious Landing.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|3 ||4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 3502||Level 3507||Level 3513|
|3501||10,000||: 29 : 28|
|3504||10,000||: 50 : 25|
|3505||10,000||: 23 : 38|
|3507||10,000||: 45 : 5 : 18|
|3508||10,000||: 42 : 44|
|3513||10,000||: 2 : 73|
|3515||10,000||: 20 : 35|
- This is one of the episodes with a new element that matches the theme of the episode.
- This episode introduces the most new and partially new elements since Boneyard Bonanza. Both episodes introduce all five layers of a multilayered blocker, the associated candy cannon and various cannon combinations and the blocker appearing in encasing blockers such as marmalade or licorice lock.
- This episode is similar to Popcorn Planet, the 183rd episode. Both episodes have the name of a blocker in the episode title that appears in the episode's story and in the episode itself. Furthermore, both blockers (popcorn and waffles, respectively) were once unofficially introduced in a previous episode due to redesigning. Also, this episode would have been released approximately one year after Popcorn Planet if the trend of one episode per week had continued (or 52 weeks exactly, since 183 + 52 = 235).
- On Facebook and mobile this was the first episode released in the second half of 2018.
- This episode breaks the trend that started in Lunar Landing where HTML5-exclusive world finales have a purple banner, this episode having a red one instead.
- Bubbly Bath also broke this trend.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|