| This episode is hell!
This episode is currently nearly impossible to beat without, or even with boosters. Most of the levels in this episode are very hard, extremely hard, or even nearly impossible to complete.
|Champion title||Graceful Gardener|
|Release date|| - 27 December 2017|
- 17 January 2018
Waffle Well is the 204th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the fourth episode of World Forty-One (HTML5). This episode was released on 27 December 2017. The champion title for this episode is Graceful Gardener.
- Candy bomb order is introduced in level 3044.
This episode contains levels 3036-3050.
Waffle Well is a notorious nearly impossible episode, with the nightmarish mean of 7.27. It contains one hard level: 3037, six very hard levels: 3036, 3038, 3039, 3042, 3049 and 3050, six extremely hard levels: 3041, 3043, 3044, 3045, 3046 and 3048, as well as one nearly impossible level: 3047. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Barren Boonies.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|3 ||4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 3036||Level 3043||Level 3047|
|3040||10,000||: 55||700th level|
|3042||300,000||: 10 : 37|
|3043||300,000||: 39 : 32|
|3047||50,000||: 100 : 25|
|3048||250,000||: 250,000 pts|
|3049||10,000||: 9 : 27|
- This is the last episode of 2017 on Windows 10 App. On this version, this episode was released three whole weeks early.
- This is the first episode since Divine Diner to have a new blocker order and the first episode since Bonbon Bash to introduce a new order overall.
- This episode breaks the trend of having B in the episode title.
- Until the 33rd episode got renamed to Waffle Workshop, this episode was the first episode to have "Waffle" in the episode title. It also shares that word with Waffle Ward.
- The ground was changed in the second version and a cave was also added.
- This is Misty's first appearance exclusive to HTML5 version.
- This episode contains the 700th candy order level, which is level 3040.