|Champion title||Baroque Baroness|
|Release date|| - 19 September 2013|
- 27 November 2013
Waffle Workshop is the 33rd episode in Candy Crush Saga and the third episode of World 7 (HTML5). This episode was released on 19 September 2013. The champion title for this episode is Baroque Baroness.
The Cherry Baroness is stuck on top of a pile of chocolate, and she rudely asks Tiffi to help her get down. Tiffi will not agree until the baroness will say "Please".
The Baroness gets very angry and destroys the chocolate by stomping it. As she stomps down, the Chateau begins to break. Tiffi is glad she got down, but the Baroness just shrugs and says, "Whatever!".
Tiffi and Cherry Baroness are baking waffles.
- Toffee swirls are introduced, exclusively on HTML5.
- Toffee swirl dispensers (three-layered) are unofficially introduced in level 476, due to a redesign.
Waffle Workshop breaks a trend, as it is an odd episode that ends with a jelly level. All odd episodes from episode 23 to 31 end with a candy order or ingredients level.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 473||Level 474||Level 476|
|Level 471||Level 479||Level 482|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|471||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|472||160,000||: 81||It was possible to fail the level once you started due to the large amount of blockers.|
|473||25,000||: 20 : 45|
|474||40,000||: 3||A million points can be earned here|
|476||20,000||: 65||Board is exactly the same as level 147|
is unofficially introduced
|479||10,000||: 12 : 55|
|481||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|482||15,000||: 77 : 77|
|484||50,000||: 4||The only ingredient level in this episode which ingredients aren't 2 cherries and 2 hazelnuts|
- This episode used to be called Cherry Chateau, until the introduction of toffee swirls (then called waffles) prompted the name change.
- Unlike the HTML5 version changed the whole background, only name on the banner is changed on Flash version.
- The mobile version of this episode was first released on the same day as Dreamworld.
- The theme of this episode seems to be based on being polite and using manners correctly.
- Upon its release, Candy Crush Saga received gold bars accounts.
- This episode seems to take place in France.
- "Chateau" is French for "Castle".
- The pathway on the web version is blue while on the mobile version is green.
- Like Sweet Surprise and Pudding Pagoda, the episode opener is rated hard.
- The background on mobile devices shows the Cherry Baroness facing Tiffi as opposed to the one on the web version.
- The castle was also shown on Truffle Terrace, which has exactly the same path to that of Glazed Grove's.
- In Tasty Treasury, the background was very similar to this, but the walls and columns were yellow instead of blue.
- It was the first episode to have the name of a fruit in its title.
- Level 311 in Savory Shores got nerfed when this episode came out.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|