|Champion title||Tropical Trooper|
|Release date|| - 17 May 2017|
- 31 May 2017
Watermelon Waves is the 169th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the first episode of World Forty-Seven. This episode was released on 17 May 2017. The champion title for this episode is Tropical Trooper.
This episode contains levels 2511-2525.
Watermelon Waves is an extremely hard episode. It has three somewhat hard - hard level: 2511, 2513, 2518, five very hard levels: 2519, 2520, 2522, 2523 and 2524, and five extremely hard levels: 2512, 2514, 2515, 2517 and 2521. The current mean is 6.53 and it is slightly easier than the previous episode, Savory Springs.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2511||Level 2516||Level 2523|
|2511||18||66,000||: 36 : 2|
|2512||15||44,000||: 36 : 4|
|2514||25||20,000||: 43 : 2|
|2515||15||22,000||: 1 : 1|
|2519||18||70,000||: 35 : 1|
|2521||16||4,200||: 15 : 20|
|2524||15||9,000||: 15 : 18|
|2525||22||20,000||: 13 : 2|
- Upon release, candy order levels returned after their absence in the previous episode, Savory Springs. However, this is no longer true because one level in said episode was redesigned to be a candy order level.
- This is the second episode in a row without moves levels.
- Every level has 25 moves or less (even after redesigning), with 12 levels having less than 20 moves.
- Before the nerfs and downgrades, this used to have a mean of 8.2 (including pre nerf 2521), making it the hardest episode in the game along with Popsicle Plateau.
- The extra time booster was removed, possibly because of the continuous absence of timed levels in later episodes (and their eventual removal from the game).
- This episode contains half of a Hell's cluster (2517-2532).
- This is one of the episodes to have the name of a fruit in its title.
- This is the first episode to have several 6 color levels in a long time. The last episode to have a 6 color level is Blooming Backyard, but that episode only has 1, so the last episode to have several 6 color levels is Frosty Fields, with 2, which was 13 episodes ago.
- This episode's pathway is shaped like Gummy Galaxy's, but is red instead of hot pink. This breaks the trend of a hot pink pathway every 9 episodes starting from Treacle Retreat. The new trend continues until the end of Flash version.
- The release date of this episode coincides with the day Dreamworld was removed from the game.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|