|Champion title||Pastry Paladin|
|Release date|| - 23 September 2015|
- 7 October 2015
Wonky Wonderland is the 83rd episode of Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World Eighteen. This episode was released on 23 September 2015. The champion title for this episode is Pastry Paladin.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1221-1235.
Wonky Wonderland is a somewhat hard episode, with a mean of 4.13. It contains two somewhat hard levels: 1222 and 1227, three hard levels: 1223, 1224 and 1226, and one very hard level: 1229. As a result, this episode is easier than the previous episode, Marmalade Moon.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1222||Level 1226||Level 1233|
|1224||42,000||: 10 : 16|
|1233||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|1235||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- This episode is a reference to Alice in Wonderland, a popular children's novel.
- This episodes's layout and pathway colour is similar to Mellow Marshmallow.
- Wonky Wonderland is the last episode by alphabetical order in Reality.
- This is the twentieth episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- The ending storyline of this episode is quite similar to Teapot Tower, in which Tiffi and the minor character are having a tea party.
- After release on mobile the lines through the map have vanished but got re added when Sprinkle Sea released for mobile.
- This is the first episode with an ingredients level to be the final level after Cloudberry Creek.
- A striped blue candy and striped purple candy can be seen amongst the tea party food.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Mushroom Meadow.