The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Episodes||Candy Town to Easter Bunny Hills|
|Easiest episode(s)||Candy Town|
|Hardest episode(s)||Easter Bunny Hills|
|Levels||1 to 80|
|N/A||World 1||World 2|
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
- This is the first of the four worlds which were introduced before Reality was divided into worlds.
- This is the only world that has a dice at the bottom.
- This is also the first of the only two worlds in which the episodes have short, dense pathways on HTML5.
- All episode pathways on Flash are longer and different from the corresponding pathways on HTML5. This is because only the Flash version explicitly divided Reality into worlds.
- This world has the most jelly levels of all. In fact, more than half of the levels are jelly levels (56.25%).
- The pathway for Minty Meadow was copied to the 64th episode. It is based on and has the same name as the 5th, and it is the first episode in World Twelve. Additionally, the old HTML5 pathway is identical to the Flash pathway for the 64th episode, so it is much longer than the 5th.
- This world is the only world in Reality which don't have 90 levels.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality worlds|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.